How did you do?
To clear up any confusion regarding the overall standings and prize giving that will be held on the 27th of October at our last Mopani for the year, please see below
- Riders will earn points from a maximum of 3 out of the 5 races at events.
- Riders will only climb the series point’s ladder by earning higher points after completing 3 or more races at events.
- Higher points after 3 races will replace lower points. I.e. Best 3 points of 5 races of which the FINAL has to be one of the 3.
- There will only be prizes for OVERALL WINNERS PER DISTANCE at each race.
- To qualify for overall prizes the rider must compete in their relevant age category per distance. Riders in the ‘Open’ category do not a qualify as overall winners.